Dear Lower School Families,
We are hosting a series of “Open Houses” for families considering AfterCare & Enrichment (ACE) for the Spring. Please join us for one or all of our festivities and RSVP HERE.
Students who are NOT currently enrolled in ACE must be accompanied by a parent. These events are free to everyone.
All students – current or new – must enroll for the Chess Tournament and the Pasta Dinner, simply for matters of planning.
Tuesday, March 6:
- Family Pasta Dinner, 5:30. Prepared and served by our current Snacktivities students. Bring the whole family for a delicious, simple meal of pasta, garlic bread and a little dessert.
Wednesday, March 7
- 3:00 Join our Animal Visiting Class in Swartley
- 3:15-4:15 Take a peek at Homework Club in action
- 4:30 observe Chess and Coding classes.
- 5:00-6:15 Open Chess Tournament for All Abilities!
- Our current Chess Team welcomes their classmates to participate in a friendly, introductory Chess tournament. I expect to see an array of talent – from serious play to very basic introductions.
- Please stop by!
- Chess tables will be set up for parent play, too!
As always, if you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com. Please RSVP HERE.
See you at the Clubhouse!