by Mr. Tim Coyne:
Exploring the Globe!
- Next week we will be talking about what a country is. We will also be introducing the campers to maps and globes so that they can get a better idea of how big our world really is.
- We will locate Brazil, as well as many other countries of interest, on maps and globes and compare their sizes.
- We will capitalize on our campers’ interest in animals and their habitats by learning about the rainforest in Brazil. Some questions we will ask are:
- What are characteristics of a rainforest?
- What kinds of interesting animals live their?