by Ms. Sandra Buritica:
Bienvenidos to our first week of SC 2016!
- Students will learn and sing the “Greetings of the Day Song” in Spanish. (Buenos Dias, Buenas Tardes, Buenas Noches).
- Students will learn how to count up to 15 in Spanish.
- Students will learn how to say “My name is in Spanish” (Mi nombres).
- Students will learn about the Brazilian Flag, where the Summer Olympics are taking place.
- I’ll read The Little Red Hen in Spanish and we will discuss the characters and learn their names in Spanish: La Gallina, El Perro, El Gato, y El Pato.
- Students will learn how to bake bread and make connections to the story: La Gallinita Roja
- Students will take turns introducing themselves as the characters in the story.