8th Grade Peru Trip – Spring Break 2019
March 15-24, 2019
Embark on a Peruvian journey! D-E students currently in Grade 8 will explore the Andean countryside, tour famous fortresses, cathedrals, and ancient ruins, and immerse themselves in the local indigenous culture of the Andes.
- Students will visit Cusco, former capital of the Inca empire, Machu Picchu and the Sacred Valley, Ausangate Glacier, and camp overnight near Rainbow Mountain.
- We will also travel through surviving ruins that provide a firsthand look into the Inca people, while observing and learning about the convergence of pre-Columbian, Spanish, and Moorish cultures that have shaped the art and architecture of the Andes.
- Peru is a country rich with history and remarkable for its indigenous people, culture, and traditions. Students will be travelers, not tourists, in environments far different from home.
An adventure awaits!
- To download the Peru Trip Spring Break 2019 Flyer (PDF), click here.
- To download the D-E 360° Travel Application Form 2019 (PDF), click here.
- To register, click here.
Total trip costs $4,350. Deposit of $1,000 is required by October 16, 2018. This is a non-refundable deposit.
Cost does not include trip cancellation insurance.
An Important Note about Schedule Changes: D-E 360° reserves the right to change, alter, or amend the daily itinerary for this trip at any time. Changes can be made for various reasons including changes in flight or program schedules, changes in the schedules of various external operators or partner organizations, changes due to weather or safety concerns, the addition of new activities into a trip, or the substitution of a new activity for an old activity. The itinerary shown here provides our best projection of the daily schedule for this program. As with any travel program, some changes may occur.
Questions? Email email@example.com.Click Here to Register