Driver’s Ed 2018
Dwight-Englewood School (D-E) is once again offering a Driver Education Theory Course. Driver’s Ed. at D-E School is administered by the D-E 360° program through FNL Driving School, to high school students at least 15 1/2 years old who reside in New Jersey.
- Students are encouraged to bring a bag lunch or they can order food from local restaurants.
- This course is given by Mrs. Nancy Lustenberger, formerly of the D-E Physical Education Department.
- The course fulfills the requirement of the New Jersey State written exam.
If both behind-the-wheel and classroom courses are taken, the student is eligible for a reduction in auto insurance until the age of 21. Student must complete six (6) hours of behind-the-wheel instruction, which must be arranged independently with Mrs. Lustenberger, in order to earn a learner’s permit by the age of 16. Students are required to have their driver’s permit for a minimum of six months and have turned the age of 17, before they can be eligible to get their license. Those who already have a permit, but did not complete a classroom course, can enroll to receive a certificate toward their automobile insurance reduction.
- The course is limited to 50 participants; Driver’s Education with FNL Driving School registrations are open to students who attend D-E as well as area public and private schools.
- To register for the Driver’s Education Summer 2018 offering, you must register online with D-E 360°: please click here or go directly to https://de360parentdashboard.campbrainregistration.com/
- The cost for the class is $275, which is payable by check to Dwight-Englewood School / D-E 360°.
- Questions about this Driver’s Ed course offered by FNL may be directed by Email to: email@example.com, or visit their website at: http://www.fnldrivingschool.com/
More Questions? Inquiries should be directed to D-E 360° Program Director, Dr. Sherronda L. Brown firstname.lastname@example.orgClick Here to Register